Platinum Series 9-Pocket 11-Hole Punch Pages (100ct) for Standard Size Cards
Protect and showcase your standard size (2.5" X 3.5") trading cards with the highest standard in safe storage - Ultra PRO's Platinum Series 9-Pocket Pocketed Pages. The Platinum Series pages are produced with our highest thickness, ultra-clear, non-PVC, and archival-safe polypropylene film, and sealed with solid bar seals for superior seal strength and improved lay-flat qualities.
As Ultra PRO's flagship line storage pages, these Platinum Series pages are the premier choice for collectible trading cards, postcards, photos, artist sketch cards, ticket stubs, coupons, and so much more. Each page bears Ultra PRO's hologram quality & authenticity seal on the spine. These pages are 11-hole punched on the spine to fit a wide variety of ringed albums.
Ultra PRO's Platinum Series pages are made in California, USA.
- Protect, store and display memorabilia cards, photos, and other documents with Ultra PRO's highest quality Platinum Series pages
- 11-hole punched spine to fit a wide variety of ringed albums
- Solid bar seals offer superior seal strength and improved lay-flat qualities
- Made with non-PVC, acid-free, ultra-clear polypropylene film
- Each box contains 100 individual pages and is made in California, USA
Our employees are taking every precaution when handling orders with utmost safety in mind. Under most circumstances orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, but there may be delays of up to 3-5 days while we comply with EU COVID-19 restrictions. Please keep in mind this additional handling time when choosing expedited shipping options as we are unable to issue refunds for delays due to COVID.
General Shipping Info:
- Orders ship out of Belgium to most countries in the European Union. Contact Ultra PRO if you have any questions about delivery.
- Shipping rates for all other orders are displayed at check out.
- Please allow for one to three (3) business days, starting from the day after the order was made based on Central European Time, for the order to be prepared and shipped.
- Additionally, please note while we do our best to ship orders as fast as possible, expedited services such as UPS Worldwide Express or DHL Express, does not factor in the handling times mentioned above.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- Please also note that larger orders may take additional handling time.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and any holidays observed by our shipping warehouse including:
- All Saints' Day Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Armistice Day Friday, November 11, 2022
- Christmas Day Sunday, December 25, 2022
- New Year's Eve Saturday, December 31, 2022
- New Year's Day Sunday, January 1, 2023
Customs, duties and taxes:
- We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
- UK Notice: Be advised that most shipments valued at more than £135 will attract VAT on importation from any country, including the EU. We ship out of Belgium. Orders shipped to the UK may incur duties which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about this.
Returns & Refunds
To qualify for a return of merchandise, you must follow the return guidelines set forth in this document and request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply. For a return to be accepted, all of the following must be included:
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (instructions in procedure below)
Products are in a new, UNOPENED, and re-sellable condition
Products were purchased from shop.ultrapro.com within 30 days of the claim
NOTE: Products that are returned open, unsellable, or without an RMA are not accepted and will be sent back to the customer and a refund will not be provided.
See our full returns & refund policy here.
Always gonna buy ultra pro
Brilliant product, bought the the three hole platinum series in 2001 and it still works, bought the platinum 11 hole series and It looks great and works just as well... Will buy more and will look into the binders to buy eventually... Got a little bonus gift with my order which I appreciate even though I use the product for Pokémon cards