Terms of service
Ultra PRO International LLC ("Ultra PRO") maintains this website (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication purposes. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted material unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Ultra PRO neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Ultra PRO.
2. Ultra PRO makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of information provided on this Site, and Ultra PRO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Ultra PRO nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Ultra PRO assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site.
4. Ultra PRO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ultra PRO, Ultra PRO’s license partners and other commercial partners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Ultra PRO or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Ultra PRO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Although Ultra PRO may from time to time monitor product reviews, we are under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
8. Ultra PRO may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
9. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California , as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Ultra PRO.
© 2022 Ultra PRO International LLC. All rights reserved.