3" x 4" Clear Regular Toploaders for Standard Size Cards (25ct) *Limit 40 packs per customer*
Protect your valuable collectible trading cards with the original Ultra PRO toploaders! These rigid plastic protectors are made with super clear PVC to keep your cards safe for storage, display, during trade and in shipments. With outer dimensions of 3" x 4", these toploaders are designed to safely store standard size cards (2-1/2" x 3-1/2") up to 35 points in thickness. Each pack comes with 25 individual toploaders. Recommended for use with Ultra PRO Card Sleeves and Premium Card Sleeves (items 81385 and 81126).
- Protect your valuable collectible trading cards with the original Ultra PRO toploaders
- Sized to hold 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" (63.5mm x 88.9mm) standard size cards up to 35 points in thickness
- Made with super clear, rigid PVC plastic
- Durable construction keeps cards safe for storage, display and in transit
- Recommended for use with Ultra PRO Premium Cards Sleeves (#81385) and Card Sleeves (#81126)
* Shopping cart checkout is limited to forty (40) packs per household per week due to high demand
Our employees are taking every precaution when handling orders with utmost safety in mind. Under most circumstances orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, but there may be delays of up to 3-5 days while we comply with EU COVID-19 restrictions. Please keep in mind this additional handling time when choosing expedited shipping options as we are unable to issue refunds for delays due to COVID.
General Shipping Info:
- Orders ship out of Belgium to most countries in the European Union. Contact Ultra PRO if you have any questions about delivery.
- Shipping rates for all other orders are displayed at check out.
- Please allow for one to three (3) business days, starting from the day after the order was made based on Central European Time, for the order to be prepared and shipped.
- Additionally, please note while we do our best to ship orders as fast as possible, expedited services such as UPS Worldwide Express or DHL Express, does not factor in the handling times mentioned above.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- Please also note that larger orders may take additional handling time.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and any holidays observed by our shipping warehouse including:
- All Saints' Day Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Armistice Day Friday, November 11, 2022
- Christmas Day Sunday, December 25, 2022
- New Year's Eve Saturday, December 31, 2022
- New Year's Day Sunday, January 1, 2023
Customs, duties and taxes:
- We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)
- UK Notice: Be advised that most shipments valued at more than £135 will attract VAT on importation from any country, including the EU. We ship out of Belgium. Orders shipped to the UK may incur duties which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about this.
Returns & Refunds
To qualify for a return of merchandise, you must follow the return guidelines set forth in this document and request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply. For a return to be accepted, all of the following must be included:
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (instructions in procedure below)
Products are in a new, UNOPENED, and re-sellable condition
Products were purchased from shop.ultrapro.com within 30 days of the claim
NOTE: Products that are returned open, unsellable, or without an RMA are not accepted and will be sent back to the customer and a refund will not be provided.
See our full returns & refund policy here.